...

.

.

.
. .
. . .
. . . .
. . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . .
. . . .
. . .
. .
.

jueves, junio 04, 2009

EXPERIMENT 1


Experiment 1, originalmente cargada por Rune T.

Just thought I'd try to make a series where an apple wrinkles up and gets old. This is the first photo with a nice and fresh fruit.

I think the greatest challenge over time will be to recreate the light and composition/framing for each shot since they will be several days (or maybe even weeks) apart and should be as identical as possible. My 'studio' is my livingroom so I have to rig everything up and down again (and move the apple) for each shot in this series.

Update 8th of June: Unfortunately the apple did not age gracefully; after looking fresh a long time a large rotten spot appeared and more or less ruined the whole project. I had hoped that the apple would maybe shrink a bit and get some 'wrinkles' over time, but that didn't happen, so I discarded it. At least I have this picture which turned out pretty good. 


Share/Save/Bookmark

No hay comentarios: