...

.

.

.
. .
. . .
. . . .
. . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . .
. . . .
. . .
. .
.

martes, septiembre 22, 2009

Secret Lives of Seahorses


Secret Lives of Seahorses, inserito originariamente da DodogoeSLR.

It's like an awesome fish tank large on black

This little guy totally trips me out. It’s crazy how he’s born like that. I guess it keeps him safe. This is an old photo I took a few months ago when I went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium with Candice, Mia and Rachid. One of the special exhibits was the Secret Lives of Seahorses. Pretty cool little things.

Anyway, apparently I’m not as young as I thought I was. Friday night started off with an Armenian food festival with my family and friends. This was followed by going to Redwood Shores for a Nevin’s birthday. Stayed out pretty late and early next morning I had breakfast with Candice in the Castro District at this great café called Toast. At 11, I drove to Walnut Creek to attend a 12 hour bachelor party. The day’s activities included paintballing, dinner at a really expensive steakhouse and bar hopping for hours. At midnight, I made a run back to San Francisco to attend my friend Chris’ birthday party in North Beach ending around 4am. The kicker… 8:45am wakeup call from my mom for Sunday brunch.

I wiped out on Sunday afternoon.

This is for the group Macro Mondays. Every Monday a macro photograph is submitted for the week's challenge. This week's theme was "Weightless".

Taken with a Nikon D300 w/ a 35mm f/1.8 Nikkor Lens

www.marcuslam.com


Share/Save/Bookmark

No hay comentarios: