...

.

.

.
. .
. . .
. . . .
. . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . .
. . . .
. . .
. .
.

sábado, marzo 12, 2011

~ Happy-Happy ~


~ Happy-Happy ~, originally uploaded by ViaMoi.

~ Happy-Happy ~

Milo, my Flickr Famous Feline.
Milo is far from a charm, but coming along nicely. I'm not a cat fan, but this HellBoy showed up on my old house patio about 5 years ago, and he was only 5-6 weeks old.
The lessons I have learned about unconditional love, have come from the love/rejection I get from this spoiled rotten, teen tyrant feline. Milo, my bundle of joy!

Many thanks to all flickr friends & external visitors that stopped into my 3D Phake Phord image that I posted yesterday, I'm always unsure of posting non camera related images. All comments and invite great appreciated and thank you.

Have a wonderful Sunday and BIG HELLO from Ottawa, Canada to all around the globe.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No hay comentarios: