...

.

.

.
. .
. . .
. . . .
. . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . .
. . . .
. . .
. .
.

lunes, agosto 18, 2008

GNARLS BARKLEY 'CRAZY'


Gnarls Barkley 'Crazy', originalmente cargada por falfa.

GNARLS BARKLEY - CRAZY

I remember when, i remember, i remember when i lost my mind.
there was something so pleasant about that place, Even your emotions have an echo, In so much space.

And when you`re out there, Without care, Yeah, I was out of touch, but it wasn`t because I didn`t know enough, I just knew too much.

Does that make me crazy
Does that make me crazy
Does that make me crazy
Possibly

And I hope that you are having the time of your life, But think twice, That`s my only advice.

Come on now , who do you, who do you, who do you, who do you think you are, Ha ha ha bless your soul, You really think you`re in control.

Well, I think you`re crazy,
I think you`re crazy
I think you`re crazy
Just like me

My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on a limb, and all I remember, is thinking, I want to be like them.

Ever since I was little, ever since I was little Oh it looked like fun, and it`s no coincidence I`ve come, And I can die when I`m done.

But maybe I`m crazy,
Maybe you`re crazy,
Maybe we`re crazy,
Probably


Share/Save/Bookmark

No hay comentarios: